OneRecord is committed to treating you with respect and being forthright about recent updates and changes to our policies. Read the latest changes to those policies and stay informed.
Terms of Service Changelog
Sep 22, 2020 - Current
We revised our Terms of Service into a combined document to addresses both the web app and mobile apps. Many of the updates to the terms were made to include language for both web and mobile. We also broke it into more easily scannable and concise sections. Many updates to language were made to include our mobile applications as part of our terms.
A highlight of major changes included the following:
- How we treat non-confidential data that is transmitted through our service.
- More descriptive language around the license to use our service.
Feb 22, 2019
This is our initially published terms of service. It established the terms on which OneRecord is used and OneRecord's obligations to those who use it. Some important areas included the below:
- By using OneRecord, you agree to the terms provided here.
- If these terms change, we'll put the new version here.
- We are not your doctor and aren't recommending a particular treatment path.
Oct 23, 2020 - Current
This policy update added more detailed language around data retention and data deletion requests including the below updates:
- A timeline on how long you might retain personal data for dormant accounts.
- A timeline for how long it will take to honor a data deletion request.
Aug 31, 2020
This policy update added more protections to how we keep your data secure as well as how we keep you updated on changes:
- A new section was added, highlighting data retention practices for dormant/inactive accounts and how you can request your data be deleted at any time.
- Our policy for updating you on our privacy agreement changes was enhanced to specify that we would highlight and notify you of any changes.
- If you disapprove of changes to this privacy agreement, you'll have the opportunity to opt-out of the services we provide.
Feb 19, 2019
- How you can choose not to share information with us.
- The ways you decide how your medical information is shared.
- How we protect your data.
- Our pledge to keep you updated when this policy is changed.